Happy New Year Grouchos! I hope you all add a very merry holiday season. And, I hope that at least some of you got some great bikey gifts. I decided that I have to show mine off because it also serves the purpose of giving some great ideas for future bikey gift giving. Or, a bikey Valentine’s Day or birthday coming up perhaps?
This is actually a combination of AFFORDABLE gifts (yes, really) that Danielle and I received over the holidays:
From top left, counter clockwise to center:
- Hot pad and oven mitt from Paper Source
- Postcards from Magers & Quinn
- Exclusive cyclocross scarf from RIOT Minneapolis
- Bike ornament from (?)
- GoPro Chesty!
- World champ boxer briefs from Urban Outfitters
- Just Ride: A Radically Practical Guide to Riding Your Bike, by Grant Petersen
- Wooden bike bookmark from Canterbury Park craft show
- Bike Christmas card from Paper Source
- Bike chain bottle opener from Patina
- Cafe du Cycliste water bottle from Angry Catfish Bicycle + Coffee Bar
- Lunchskins Velcro-seal sandwich pack
- Bicycle Clips page markers
- Adam Turman Magers & Quinn poster
Enjoy your 2013. Happy gifting and happy receiving to all!